Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Famous Veggies!

There's lots of little random things that have and still help me through this process and provide me some comfort and a sense that I'm not alone. One of these little pick-me-ups is finding out that some of my favorite celebrities and historical figures are or were vegetarian or even vegan. Hes a list of some of them:

Historical Figures: (these ones blow my mind, for the fact that these people practiced this so long ago).
-Albert Einstein
-Rosa Parks
-Leonardo Da Vinci
-Cesar Chavez
-Vincent Van Gogh
-Thomas Edison
-Benjamin Franklin
-Mahatma Gandhi
-Martin Luther
-Buddah
-Plato
-And many many more!! :)

Celebrities:
-Paul McCartney-Woody Harrison                                       
-Billy Idol
-Russell Brand
-Natalie Portman
-Christian Bale
-Hayden Panettiere
-Kristen Bell
-Tobey Maguire
-Pink
-Ke$ha
-Jessica Chastain 
-Michelle Pfeiffer
-Anne Hathaway
-Ellen DeGeneres
-Ben Stiller
-Joaquin Phoenix
-Carrie Underwoood
-And once again many many many more!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no comments from anti-veg people. This blog is for veggies and aspiring veggies only. Thank You.